Friday, September 11, 2009

Life drawing is definitely not my forte, I'm actually quite rubbish at it. Even though it was a requirement to for your admission portfolio, I've honestly /never/ done it properly... You know, naked guy/girl lounging around.

Well, I didn't expect to get right into naked people on my first day of Life Drawing at Sheridan.


Here are my best seven sketches of the day- I did about forty or so. I'm hoping to get better by the end of the semester! :D

I don't remember at what order I did them, so here they just are-

ALL UNDER 3 mins, Conte on huge newsprint:

[re-uploaded to BLOGGER because Photobucket has a problem with crudely drawn nudes. Stupidest policy is enforced, so they DELETE my drawings and replace it with an ugly, large "VIOLATED OUR TERMS" banner. Eugh.]

MY FIRST PROPER LIFE DRAWINGS EVER. SO BAD.



Some aren't that bad with the gestures, but I still have quite a ways to go.
Expect life drawing photographs on Fridays :D

-Max