Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm so glad it's the weekend right now. Nine-AM classes are really messing me up (I'm not a morning person).

So here's some new arts to push those crappy doodles down. c:

Methinks 2010 is going to be the year where I redesign all my characters. My style keeps fluctuating and I'd really like to change some of their backstories.

Here's a doodle I did of my one character Olivia after class and then finished. I've given her a larger figure because I've learned 'rounder' people are more fun to draw (thanks to life drawing). I think it suits her and it isn't negative at all.


This is my character 'Dante' who is getting a complete overhaul this year. He was originally a pirate (not the most original idea, I know) but now he's a doctor from the Italian plague.

Now here's a meme that's been infectious all over deviantART. I don't like uploading memes there, but here it is filled out (BIG FILE ALERT):


The fact that I was so bad bothers me for some reason. Yes, completely irrational because everyone starts off somewhere... But even back in 2007 I was quite shit. I guess it just reminds me how hard I worked to get where I am now.

Cheers
-Max